Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Summertime...just sit back and unwind =)

It has been forever since I posted...hard to believe that July is almost over where has the time gone!!??!  We have been having a wonderful summer, we spent a week on a private beach in Plymouth with the boys and my husband had the week too which was wonderful.  Since he works such crazy hours it was a treat to have him around for a whole week.  My oldest has done a couple of camps too this summer which were great..still in shock how old he is getting as well.  Can't believe he will be starting the 2nd grade in the fall...I still remember when we brought him home, so tiny...ugh makes me want another =)  I do feel though being a mom in the summertime can be crazy at times...it is nice not to have the scheduling and all that jazz and just go with the flow but they can get bored easy which can be annoying!  There are plenty of days in the summer when I put them to bed with a large grin on my face and enjoy the peace and quiet...alone mommy time!  Am I the only one who feels this way?  Sometimes I feel guilty I love them more than anything in the world but boy do they test your patience at times.

As we get some back to school shopping done I have to let everyone know how much I LOVE Olivers Labels (www.oliverslabels.com/cherishedoccasions) these are the bomb!!  My oldest has severe food allergies (peanut, tree nut and sesame) and I can get labels with his name and "no nuts" they are wonderful.  I have to say to no matter how many times I put his thermos in the dishwasher they never come off!!  They also list a website that people can go to if they find your item and it will alert you as to where it is...love them!  Totally recommend them for sure for any child going back to school.  I have to label everything for preschool as well for my youngest and he loves all the designs too!

Well I am a nerd and have to go and watch Big Brother...gotta see who is getting kicked off this week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment