Friday, October 28, 2011

The Art of "Boo-ing" =)

Tonight we did one of our traditions we “boo’ed” our friends.  It is always a fun time with the boys, they get dressed up as does Chris my husband and we ring our friends doorbells and leave the bag of goodies and make a run for it.  I am always the driver of our getaway car and we always have a lot of laughs and make a lot of memories.  This year was different because we had Rylee “boo-ing” as well!  She did great...slept through the whole thing!  Made me thinking though of next year, she will be joining in on the fun as well I am sure.  It is moments like these that make me so thankful to be a mom seeing the joy in their faces, the sound of their laughter make it all worth while.  It is fun creating these memories that will be with them forever, and creating traditions that they can pass on to their children someday.
Can’t believe that Halloween is only a few days away time is flying by for sure!! Can’t wait to trick-or-treat with my little vampire, dementor and lady bug this year...though I could do without the snow we are suppose to get tomorrow =) 

Happy Halloween hope you get “boo-ed” !

No comments:

Post a Comment