Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1/13/12 - day of many "firsts" =)

Whoa!  2012 is already off to an exciting start!  January 13th proved to be a big day....Rylee has popped her two teeth on the bottom; I can’t wait until they are out more so when she smiles you can see the two white teeth!!  She also said “mama” her first word!!  Melts my heart!!  I LOVE it she says it when I leave and/or she cries and wants something.  Now I am hoping she says “dada” next!  Either way there is no doubting she is a daddy’s girl! She is also eating Cheerios and Puffs....where has the time gone!  I feel like I just brought her home, each day something new is happening and I feel so truly blessed to be here to see it all and be a part of it.  The boys are also super busy, Kyle started Basketball...figured we mind as well put those long legs to good use.  He is doing excellent, having fun with his friends and learning about basketball what more can you ask for =)  Chase and Kyle are also both snowboarding and we are extremely proud of them both they are doing amazing!  Kyle has perfected his “S” turn and Chase is getting his “C” turns they too are growing up so fast.  Still bickering a ton with each other but I am thinking that is normal between brothers but who knows maybe not =)

Another “first” was last night my sister and I had the privilege to meet Necole Stephens...she is a medium and to hear her story of what she has lived through with the loss of her 11 year old son (Long QT Syndrome, he passed in his sleep and she found him) and more triumphs is amazing!  It baffles me that someone can be adamant about continuing to help others after enduring all she has.  A lot of the night I sat in shock as she read the other people that were there and give them messages from their loved ones that had crossed over, it was so moving.  Such an amazing gift to have, and since she is a bereaved parent herself she doesn’t charge any other parent that has lost a child, she just requests you make a donation to her sons memorial fund.  Truly amazing!!  I am going to host a party here next month SO excited.  
Every year I always try and change something, so this year I want to go back to my organized clean ways!! I feel like 2011 got a little crazy, not that my house is dirty just at times “cluttery” which I feel like can make me stressed I think an organized house runs more smoothly...it can be hard with Chris’s hours but this year I am going to make a better effort.  The boys are also going to have new chore charts so that they can help as well.  I will keep posting updates on that as well....




No comments:

Post a Comment